SSC CGL Syllabus 2018, CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern and Syllabus Pdf, SSC CGL Exam Syllabus, SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern Download – ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Syllabus 2018
Syllabus of SSC CGL 2018 has been released. The Candidates who had been seeking and eagerly waiting for the SSC CGL 2018 Exam Syllabus then they Can Download CGL Tier 1 Exam Syllabus 2018 now. It’s a Good News for the candidates who have applied their SSC CGL Application Form 2018 and Now Waiting for the SSC CGL Syllabus 2018, they can Download CGL SSC Exam Syllabus 2018 in pdf file format. The Curious Candidates can also Access the Exam Pattern Right Now because they are now on the right path and We have Provided here SSC CGL Official Exam Syllabus. You Can Download syllabus and exam pattern right now by using the below allocated direct active link.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern pdf Download
Before some time the SSC had released a Jobs Recruitment Notification for the CGL Tier 1 Examination. At this time the CGL Tier 1st Willing Exam Holders are seeking for their Exam Syllabus and Paper pattern to Prepare according to qualify the CGL Examination. And also It is a golden time you start preparing for You CGL 2018 Tier First Exam. The Tier 1 Examination for SSC CGL will be conducted in the month of August 2018. It means that the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is providing you time to work well. Every detail regarding the exam pattern and exam syllabus of the SSC CGL 2018 is mentioned on this web page.
|Topic/ Subjects||Paper Questions/ Paper Marks|
|General Intelligence Reasoning||25/50|
ssc.nic.in CGL Tier 1 (First) Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf
- Department Name: Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL)
- Exam Tier: CGL Tier 1st
- Exam Year: CGL Exam 2018
- Category: Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Syllabus: Available
- Exam Pattern: Available
- Official Web: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2018 Download pdf
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Topics: It would Consist questions of both verbal & non-verbal type. This topic may include questions on the analogies, similarities and differences, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, space visualization, spatial orientation,syllogistic reasoning etc. The subjects are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/pattern –folding & un-folding, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Indexing, Address matching, Date & city matching, Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Other sub-topics etc.
- General Awareness: Questions in this topics will be targeted at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him & its application to society. The Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy & Scientific Research.
- Quantitative Aptitude: The exam questions will be selected to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be the computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage. Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons , Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights & Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
- English Comprehension: Candidates’ eligibility to understand correct English, his basic comprehension, & writing ability, etc. must be tested. The exam questions in the Posts A, B & D will be of steps commensurate with the Educational Qualification described for the post via the graduation & questions in Part C will be of +2 level or Intermediate level.
For more details Visit Here: http://ssc.nic.in/
If the Candidates have any query or doubt about SSC CGL Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf then they Can come in the Comment box to Discuss with us. You can Also Join us on Social Media like as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google Plus, Pinterest etc. Thanks